Make the choice. Save your life.
Holding onto anger is like swallowing a poison pill and hoping the other person dies! It’s a deadly dilemma. But now, there’s a solution.
Every one of us has a grievance story — a hurtful event perpetrated by someone who mattered in our lives. And for most of us, the never-ending hurt leaves us feeling discouraged and unhappy. Enter forgiveness. While we’ve been taught we should forgive, we’ve never been shown why or how to forgive. But in his medically acclaimed book Forgive to Live, and now in this completely revised course material, Dr Dick Tibbits demonstrates how forgiveness can literally save your life.
Dr Tibbits’ ground-breaking research revealed that a failure of inability to forgive creates an inner anger disturbing our emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing. And that anger kills through an array of ailments such as depression, stress, broken relationships, and heart disease. But his work also revealed a solution: forgiveness. And this interactive guide will show you how to forgive — insight by insight, step by step.
This course takes you through a six-week forgiveness program that is easy to understand and follow.
THIS COURSE CAN HELP YOU LEARN:
- The steps along the path of the forgiveness journey — and where you are in that journey.
- How to find the freedom that comes through forgiveness.
- How to improve your future and your health through the choices you make today.
- How to reframe your past and find increased hope.
- How anger can work for you and pave the way for forgiveness.
- How to forgive yourself and become free of guilt and shame.