League of Legends
Men, it’s on! Papsda’s legendary Man Camp at the legendary Tui Ridge with its legendary activities, legendary BBQs, legendary organization (not!) is something you really don’t want to miss. If you are aged between 12-112 (if you’re slightly outside of this band width we can be bribed), then get your manly self to LoL 2017.
Here’s a list of don’t have to’s:
· Don’t have to shave
· Don’t have to shower (if you choose this option, you must use deodorant!)
· Don’t have to wake up all together
· Don’t have to bring cutlery
· Don’t have to have deep conversations
· Don’t have to be back on time
· and YOU DON’T HAVE TO EAT SALAD!
Here are a few details…
When: August 10-13, 2017
Where: Tui Ridge Park, 260 Anderson Road, Rotorua
Costs: Accommodation- $25 per Person per night · Food- BYO. Sabbath lunch is provided · Bring a few extra $’s just in case.
What to bring: all the usuals. Don’t forget warm bedding—it’s freezing at night.
Here’s stuff we may do if we feel like it!
· Paintball (Friday afternoon only)
· Hot pools
· Multi-sports competition (prizes and awards)
· Quad bikes
· Quiz night
· Sleep ins
· Smash golf balls as hard as we can
· Shoot guns
· Man worship
· Massive feeds with not much salad (but if you like salad go for it)
How to register: Text me if you’re keen. Karl. 021-872-311
2015 Man Camp Photo Album