22-24 MARCH 2019
TUI RIDGE PARK, 260 ANDERSON ROAD, RD2, ROTORUA 3072
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 4 MARCH 2019
You are invited to IN.SYNC Papsda Camp 2019
IN.SYNC IS FOR EVERYONE!
IN.SYNC: It’s more than just being in the same physical space. IN.SYNC is about a rhythm, it’s about a flow. Being IN.SYNC means staying in the ‘WE’. Not you, not me, but ‘WE’. IN.SYNC is about breathing life and joy into each other at every opportunity!
In the spirit of IN.SYNC we will be incorporating both EPIC & 360 Connect Camps.
- If you have plans, please consider changing them.
- If you think you can’t afford it, talk to us. There are many ways around this and we will not let you miss out simply because of finances.
- If you are apprehensive about camping, it’s not real camping unless you want to bring a tent! There’s lots of ‘flash’ options.
- If you feel distant from our Faith Community, and are apprehensive about re-connecting, please talk to us.
- Let us share our heart with you about how we believe God is calling us to become better, and more together.
- In.Sync will be an amazing time where we come together to seek a relationally authentic path forward for all of us.
- Inspired to help someone get to camp? Talk to us if you are able to offer sponsorship.
Contact Tracey Ryan—Email email@example.com—Text or Phone 021 739 756
Click here to download the application form
360 HIGH SCHOOL & YOUTH (TENTING) $100.00 per person
TENTING (non-powered sites) $100.00 per adult; $75.00 per child (3-12 years)
TENTING (powered sites/CARAVANS/CAMPER-VANS) $110.00 per adult; $85.00 per child (3-12 years)
Tenting/Camping Facilities: There are 120 powered sites at Tui Ridge Park and even more non-powered sites. There are 3 bathroom blocks with hot showers, toilets and kitchen facilities for camping guests.
DORMITORIES $120.00 per adult; $100.00 per child (3-12 years). There are 3 Dormitories located close to the Graham Miller Centre. The dormitories are spread across 3 buildings, have total of 158 bunk style beds, and sleep a total of 161 guests.
CABINS Shared Cabin (2 people): $340.00 adults x 2; $75.00 per extra adult; $60.00 per extra child (3-12 years) The cabins are equipped with rooms that sleep 4 guests. There are a total of 84 beds (21 rooms) in the 7 cabin units. Each room contains a small en-suite with toilet and shower
MOTEL UNIT (2 people): $400.00 adults x2; $75 per extra adult; $60 per extra child (3-12 years). Deluxe cabins for those who like to add some luxury to their camping experience. These include: Small bathroom, with a shower, toilet and basin; Wall heater; 1 queen bed and 1 set of single bunks; TV with Freeview; Shared large kitchen; Coin operated laundry with washing machines and dryers; Iron and ironing board in each of the main kitchens; FREE WIFI