Hey 360! Here we value Selfless Service. If you were blessed enough to participate in iCAN58 a couple weeks ago you would have experienced how God’s CRAZY LOVE spread like wildfire throughout the Clendon shopping centre as old and young served and loved on that community. It was amazing!
But we aren’t stopping at Clendon. We are rallying up an army of 360 youth and young adults to take that CRAZY LOVE up to the far North. Now, imagine our 360 crew out in the community mowing lawns, cleaning up gardens, painting fences, giving out food, running a holiday program for kids or using the gift of music to encourage a small church.
Imagine doing that for people we don’t know, in a place where we don’t live, for a reward we may never see! That’s some kinda CRAZY LOVE! We’ve experienced it with iCAN58 and now 360 and Day7 are again taking CRAZY LOVE on tour to Kaitaia!
So… Get your CRAZY on and register now for 360/DAY 7 CRAZY LOVE TOUR 2018!
- WHERE: Te Paatu Marae, 7075 State Highway One, Kaitaia
- WHEN: 19-22 April 2018 (Thursday – Sunday)
- TRAVEL: We will be leaving Papsda at 12:00pm on Thursday, 19 April and travelling in convoy to Kaitaia. Please meet around by the Teen Room. We plan to be back at Papsda on Sunday, 22 April by 6:00pm.
- WHO FOR: All Teens & Youth & 360 Life Group Leaders
- TEAM LEADER: William Wolfgramm
- REGISTRATIONS: DUE BY 14 APRIL 2018. Please send your completed Registration Form AND Health Form to: 360 Ministries, PO Box 23-231, Hunters Corner, Auckland 2155. Alternatively you can hand in your Registration Form AND Health Form to the Church Office. For Internet payments please use the 360 Community Trust Bank account no: 02-0214-0154304-00. Use your NAME and 360 TOUR as the reference.
- TOUR FEES: $100 per person. This includes all expenses for the 4 days from dinner on Thursday night until brunch on Sunday, all accommodation, all activities and transport if required. The tour fees are payable to 360 Community Trust by 30 SEPTEMBER. Payment options are available. Please talk to us—we don’t want anyone to miss out! Please contact Tracey Ryan email email@example.com for payment options.
WHAT TO BRING:
- WARM Clothing for 4 days (including clothes to work in)
- WET WEATHER GEAR
- BEDDING, sleeping bag, pillow, blanket, sheet
- RAIN JACKET
- TOWELS x 2
- WALKING SHOES
- BIBLE (everyone needs one)
- PLASTIC BAGS for wet/dirty clothing
- TOILETRIES and medicines required
- EMERGENCY CONTACTS:
In case of emergency please contact one of the following leaders:
- Tracey Ryan 021 739 756
- Ricky Ryan 027 494 9432
- William Wolfgramm 021 042 3724
- Esther Williams 021 079 5125
- Karl Saifoloi 021 872 311
For more information about the tour, please contact Tracey or William at Papsda (09) 278 7786 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Download 2018 Crazy Love Tour Registration Form
Crazy Love 2017 Photo Album here
Crazy Love 2016 Photo Album here