MAKING LIFE BETTER FOR EVERYONE DURING COVID-19
The current Covid-19 crisis is an opportunity for us to all be kind and do what we can. Life has changed for us all. Let’s do what we can to be kind and protect each. All help will be delivered safely and following Ministry of Health guidelines.
CAN YOU HELP?
Let’s make this world a kinder and better place. If you are able to help with:
- Shopping and delivering groceries
- A regular phone call to teenagers, elderly or people living on their own
- Help someone get on-online and connected
- Read a story to kids online and help out a tired mum
- Or something else that you think may be helpful
Click HERE and we’ll get you serving.
Andrew Hoeflich is the main contact for getting people connected and you can contact him on 021 207 2021.